-ANBU SQUAD ALLIANCE-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-ANBU SQUAD ALLIANCE-

We live and die for one mission to be the #1 alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!

Go down 
+20
Paulus
froid
bulatekid
Hazardous
dannzki
azumi
stratus
Nine-Tailed Fox
optimumhyunju
HATAKI KAKASHI
cYrExII
eni
NinJato
glen
Ogami
Gianluige
chouco
merc29
Harima
Doji Hoturi
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doji Hoturi

Doji Hoturi

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:23 am

Greetings!!

I'll start this getting-to-know-you thread...

I'm Doji Hoturi. This name came from the collectible card game called Legend of the Five Rings (L5R). Doji Hoturi was the eldest son of Doji Satsume and Doji Teinko. Hoturi was the Crane Clan Thunder. He died on the Second Day of Thunder in 1128, and was succeeded as Crane Clan Champion by his brother, Doji Kuwanan. This is just small intro about him...

This is the link to know more about him CLICK HERE

Thats all!!

---
Sleep
~B4 Spy Master~
~Crane Clan Thunder~

note: why is it tasty bread called "tasty"? affraid

Last edited by Doji Hoturi on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

Male Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:53 am

Hi! I'm Harima. nice to meet you! As you know, Harima is one of the characters from the hit anime show called "School Rumble". I'm looking forward to seeing our team reach the top. More power to ANBU!!!
Back to top Go down
merc29

merc29

Male Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 am

Hi! I'm Merc, I got my nickname in my real name... but in Anbu there is no real name....

Nice to meet you... All Hail Anbu

B1 Ground Command
Merc
Back to top Go down
chouco

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:08 am

hi im chouco, got my name from chuckie chocolatey drink but twist it a bit hehehehe real name is mae. glad that i was accepted here in anbu hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Gianluige

Gianluige

Male Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minipostSubject: i dont hw to make my signature pls helpme Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:26 pmWelcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_quote Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_edit Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_delete

Suspect Suspect Suspect

Hi im Gianluige i got my name in a italian word means a GRACIOS WARRIOR. I played IKARIAM for quit a long time, i like to surf internet, play online games and watch sits Question Question Question lol!

PS. guys can you teach me how to make a signature sign? like doji and harima did they have signature sign amf.
Back to top Go down
Ogami

Ogami

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi!! I'm Ogami! Nice to meet you!!

I got this name from the anime Master Mosquiton '99. Ogami is the wolf lady that joined Inaho and Mosqui in there search for the perfect O-Part that will fit the mysterious O-Key Inaho got after meeting Mosquiton. This anime was aired here in the Philippines when I was still in Elementary or my first years in high school, i think... I still don't know what my name means, since I never bothered researching about it, but ever since I've met another Otaku, I've been using 'Ogami' as a pseudo name.

I hope I could be of any help to our Alliance. One of this days WE will reach the top!!! All Hail ANBU!!!!

Ogami
B2 Spy Master
Back to top Go down
glen

Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:16 am

hello mga peeps,

glen's here

raven town (52:61)
crow town (53:62)
eagle town (53:61)

pag kailangan nyo tulong ko sabhn nyo lng ako
Back to top Go down
NinJato

NinJato

Male Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 pm

saka na ako mag-introduce.. ginagawa ko pa ang avatar ko tsaka signature lol!
Back to top Go down
eni

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:41 am

Good day guys, dis is eni from clan beta. mlkas n b kau? plakas p kau! haha
Back to top Go down
eni

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:42 am

ui cyrex musta na? mlkas k n b? try m nga aq. 1v1
Back to top Go down
cYrExII

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 am

ummm unang una payag ako andyan lang town ko pwede mo ko atakehin anytime. 2nd, hindi namin turo sa members namin ang mag solo na gaya nyo na puro nalang solo *peace* ... wag ka mag alala hindi ako hihingi ng backup pag nilusob mo ko Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doji Hoturi

Doji Hoturi

Male Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:13 am

ayus.... nagkamustahan na lang.... instead na magpakilala....

hi!!!

note: did you know most of the people say "Hello!" when they answer the phone.
Back to top Go down
NinJato

NinJato

Male Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:36 pm

When I joinedIkariam ( way back the 1st week of Dec. 2008 ), I did use my IGN Bathusai (variant of Battōsai ) from the anime Samurai X, a fictional assassin named Himura Kenshin, aka "Hitokiri Battōsai" (人斬り抜刀斎? or "Battosai the Manslayer") and this had been my IGN since 2000. Then I joined the ANBU SQUAD (I choose ANBU SQUAD since they are assassins like Bathusai and ANBU protect the village from exceptional threats, conduct high-risk missions into enemy countries, and deal with extremely strong ninja. They are also responsible for carrying out assassinations and missions requiring specially trained ninja.) and change my name Ninjatō (忍者刀?), as all ANBU carry Ninjato, which are usually strapped to their backs. The ninjatō (忍者刀?), also known as ninjaken (忍者剣?) or shinobi katana (忍刀?), is the most common name for the reputed sword a ninja would have carried. Suspect

BTW I am a Network Engineer(VoIP access network) in real life...
Back to top Go down
HATAKI KAKASHI

HATAKI KAKASHI

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 am

[b]Hataki Kakashi po ang inyong pinuno nakuha ko ang ingame name ko sa naruto idol ko kasi mga technique nya ehh!!! sana mag enjoy po kayo at maging loyal sa ANBU!!!!
Back to top Go down
optimumhyunju

optimumhyunju

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 pm

wow ang gaganda naman ng pinagkunan ng IGN nyu,
sakin pow ay galing sa 2 pangalan ^^, nagiisip kasi ako ng magandang pangalan ng panahon na un at wala ako maisip, kayat ngmasidmasid ako sa aking paligid at nakita ako ang pangalan ng aking keyboard na "Optimum" sira na pala ung keyboard na yan ^^ at pangalan ng aking monitor na "Hyunju" gawa xia ng hyunju computer, pinagsama ko un at dun nabuo ang aking IGN na "OptimumHyunju"
Back to top Go down
Nine-Tailed Fox

Nine-Tailed Fox

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Weh hi po sa lahat, katulad ni pinuno ay nakuha ko rin ang ign ko na Nine-Tailed Fox sa naruto ito ang demonyong lobo na nasa loob ni naruto What a Face matagal na akong kasali sa ANBU SQUAD ALLIANCE simula pa noong kakagawa pa lang ito ni pinuno ay naka sali na akew affraid

--------------------
http://www.fresboworld.com/new.php?ref=51438
http://ikariamaddict.mybrute.com
http://wargodz-1-9-9-6.mybrute.com
Back to top Go down
http://anbu.heavenforum.com
stratus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 am

Stratus po here ^_^

19 yrs old
Male
Manila

la lng hahaha
Back to top Go down
azumi

azumi

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:09 am

hello po new po ako dito, ako po c azumi, ang dating name ko po ay maistra galing po sa mais or corn, tapos nag palit ako ng azumi, nakuha ko po yan doon sa pelikulang azumi, ang ganda po kasi nya, ang tapang, astig, cute na bida....kung hindi nyo po napanood panoorin nyo po....member po ako sa ikariam since october last yr po...[b]
Back to top Go down
dannzki

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 am

hi im dannzki .. mabait at gwapo but sometimes gag0 ..haha .. lol!
.hehe ..actually pangalan ko dann nilagyan ko lang zki pra mas mgnda paknggan ..hehe

coordiantes:
TownofGwapings 51:28
TownofGwapings2 52:27
TownofGwapings3 52:28
TownofGwapings4 51:27
and coming soon .... Wink

pm niu nlng aq if nid niu tul0ng and gus2 niu mkpgtrade ng resources ..

KAMPAY ANBU! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hazardous

Hazardous

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Hi to all ANBU's   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:31 am

I'm just new here in the Alliance...

I'm from MERCENARIES Alliance...but because our alliance has been disband so I decided to join in the ANBU SQUAD.....

I think I'm a little bit noob in this game..but I'll try to know more about this game and the strategies...

My History..
My Name " H a z a r d o u s " has been taken coz my job is X-ray...so you know that radiation is hazard... but don't worry x-ray is not Cancerous hehehe!!

And before I play this game...I saw some people at the computer shop, I was not convince first, coz it such a boring game...but one day...I try to open the Website of http://ikariam.ph..... and then I try it open 1once in a day..then it become my hobby hehehe...that's all..

My Cities

38:31 ROME IV - аиьυ
37:29 ROME XII - аиьυ
37:31 ROME XI - аиьυ
37:29 ROME VII - аиьυ
36:29 ROME III - аиьυ

lol!

Last edited by Hazardous on Fri May 01, 2009 7:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
bulatekid

bulatekid

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:17 am

Hello!!! ako po c Bulate...

IGN: BulateKID
PANGKAT: Ikatlong Base
MGA BAYAN:
Impyerno [62,51]
Purgatoryo [ 64,51]
Langit [ 62,52]
Esem [Fairview Razz 61,52 ]

ang historya po ng aking ngalan pangka-laruan ay halaw lamang po sa... sa....

kc po gnto yan... isang araw pmnta ako sa http://ikariam.ph, tas ako po ay ngpatala, sinagutan ko ang bawat items sa form ng BUONG PUSO at PAGMAMAHAL! <3<3
ang nakaraan... (SFX: tengnengnengneng...)

Mundo : Beta (combobox)
Pangalan ng maglalaro : BulateKID (meaning Biyaya NG LANGIT rofl)
e-mail : teka_hanapin_ko_lang@yahoo.com (add me po sa FS /kis)
Password : *********** (sakto po yan)
(checkbox checked) Tinatanggap ko ang Mga Termino at Kondisyon at ang pahayag para sa proteksyon ng data.

matapos kong punan ang mga kailangan..

buong lakas kong hinataw ang "(button)Mag Rehistro!"

ilang saglit pa ang lumipas, habang hinihintay kong matapos ang lowding ng pahina ng websayt ay..

ang nakakagugulantang na mensahe ang tumbab sa aking harapan....

sa sobrang gulat ... ay napatalon ako sa aking kina uupuan... at ako ay napapikit

maya maya pa'y muli kong nilapitan ang monitor...

dahan-dahan kong ibinukas ang aking mga mata...

mga mapupulang sulat na ang fonts ay Arial Bold (jowk lng yan) ang aking nasilayan...

di nagtagal ay nakita ko na ang kabuuan ng mensahe...

"Ang pangalang ito ay may nagmamayari na!"

Syete!!!. registered na nga pla ako... rofl...

THE END...
Back to top Go down
froid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:14 am

hi! i'm froid.. i got my name from the famous scientist sigmund freud.. but i forgot the spelling of his last name and wrote froid instead of freud.. and my friends like it.. that's why i'm using it in any game..

by the way, i changed my name to killswitch in ikariam.. trying to pawn my friend in NPB.. but i failed..

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulus

Paulus

Male Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: hi   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 am

hello

ako po si paulus cheers

nakuha ko po ang pangalan na yan sa aking pangalan na paul

kung maari paki add na lang po ako sa YM pohl_24 po ang ID ko ^^
Back to top Go down
anbukidos

anbukidos

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:09 pm

ako!! si anbukidos!!

dahil sa isa kong adik na classmate at kaibigan sa ikariam na adik sa ikariam.. lagi nyang bukang bibig ang ikariam ang pangalan nya ay m****n adik na adik sya habang kame ay nagdodota naglalaro
sya ng ikariam. di ko pinapansin! para kasing boring! eh!!
ayon meron na pala rin syang naimplewensyahan sila i**n aka o***********u at e***n aka b*******d at isang araw nagpunta sa m.i.s office ng school namin si i**n at nagopen nagikariam.ph
akoy nagtaka kung bakit adik n adik sila!! kaya sunubukan ko! pumunta ako sa site ng ikariam.ph at naparehistro at sinunod ang lahat ng paraan upang makasali!!!
ayun awa ng dyos ngkaron na ko ng napakaraming account at kailangan pa palang iverify badtrip!!
dahil sa mga adik kong classmate ako din ay nging adik nagoovernyt pa para lang sa upgrade and pillage!!!! salamat sa mga classmate ko at nging member ako ng anbu!!! to be continued>>

<pinagmulan ng pangalan>

ahhhhmmm.. meron nga bang pinagmulang ang pangalan na ito!!!
wla ata! eh!! ayon sa nanay ko maganda daw na ilagay ko na lang ung name na to hehe!!
dati ako ang name ko ay god-of-war!! eh meron ng ganun na name
baka mapagkamalan so i changed it into anbukidos!!! syempre halata
na kung san ng galing anbu then ung kidos wala lang naingit lang ako
sa mga clasmate ko mau bulatekidos may bulatekid kaya ako nag kidos!!
pananaw ko pa sa kidos is bata!!! aalagaan!! at tama naman inalagaan
ako nga mga kuya kong anbu!!! habang ako ay hindi pa miyembro!! tnx!!!!

anbukidos boto nyo po!! pakulam nyo!! sama nyo sa pillory!! hahahah!!!
Back to top Go down
spraky8

spraky8

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:30 am

wowist ako an ito hahahhah spraky8 po ang inyong linkod na laging sinusugod hahaha.... pero mahirap ako talunin hindi ako basta basta kapag mag isalang or 2 ang susugod sakin hindi ako kakayanin manapa 4 o 5 ganun talo nako nun heheh joke lang po... spraky8 nga po pala real name is t.J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!   Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome!! Please Introduce Yourselves!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next